What You Need To Know
- Following government guidance we are preparing to re-open on the 21st May 2021.
- Only one group (maximum 6 players or two households) will be allowed in the building’s common areas at any time, so you will not encounter any other people other than staff.
- To participate in our escape room games, please ensure you meet the new criteria. Failure to adhere to the new conditions, could result in you being refused entry.
- If anyone in your team is displaying symptoms of Covid 19 or has been in recent contact with any person who has had any symptoms of Covid-19, that team member should not attend in which case a voucher will be offered for that player to attend at a later date.
- We will provide hand sanitiser, which must be used by all players before and after the game.
- All our rooms will be thoroughly cleaned between groups and we will space bookings apart to allow for this.
- Every member of your team will be required to provide and wear face coverings, at all times, whilst at Puzzlescape.
- All players will be required to provide their name and telephone contact details; alternatively they can use the NHS track and trace app
- Toilets will not be available for use at the venue.
- Our online booking system is still in place, with reduced booking slots. You can also call us on 07564 499494 to make a booking, or if you have any queries
- Please arrive at the time of your booking arriving not too early or late. Please be aware due to the fact that previous groups could escape early there is a small chance you may be asked to wait outside to allow the group to leave safely.
Where To Find Us
Revenue Building, 11 Church Street
Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1DJ
Monday - Sunday 10:00am - 20:30pm
Sign Up Here
Sign up to find out about new rooms, games and events.